Strategy: Recruit godly, gifted writers to contribute e-resources for sale or give-away via the internet
Are you a writer interested in publishing your work on Heapofstones.com?
Benefits for authors posting their work on Heapofstones.com:
- Take advantage of free publishing and marketing
- Join an established distribution platform
- Access a broad audience and readership
- Publish works of any length (micro-publishing to lengthy books)
- Launch your creative writing without the hassles of administration
- Partner with other dynamic Christian writers
If you are interested in finding out more, please post your questions here or contact us.
Meet Our Authors
Rob Fischer – Bio
Who he is: A follower of Christ ever being changed by Him. Rob and his wife, Linda married in 1974 and have three married children and seven grandchildren.
Work: During the Cold War, Rob served for three years in the US Army as a German linguist and crypto-analyst in West Berlin. Rob pastored two small churches in the U.S. and then moved his family to Austria, where he and his wife helped establish two churches. Having finished their work in Austria, Rob worked for the next 13 years as a training manager for Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railroad and Kaiser Aluminum. Then, from 2002-2007, he served as pastor of adult ministries at ChangePoint in Anchorage, Alaska, where he wrote the book, 13 Jars. In 2007, Rob and Linda moved back to Spokane, WA to be near children and grandchildren. He currently serves Southside Christian Church as one of the pastors. He has also published the books, The Quest for a Joy Filled Life in Christ and Enthralled with God.
Education: Rob graduated from Moody Northwest with a three-year Bible diploma; Northwestern College with a BA in Ministries; Luther Rice Seminary with an MA in New Testament studies; and Amberton University with an MS in Human Relations and Business.
Hobbies: Rob loves to hike, snow-shoe, cross-country ski and bicycle.
Wade M. Nye
- Present (and last) Life Goal: See the Body of Christ come together.
- Graduated from Yale (Chinese Language School) Cornell University (BS in Journalism, and Princeton Seminary (Theology and counseling)
- Served as pastor in New York, New Jersey, Florida and Illinois.
- Planted churches in Taipei, Taiwan and Los Angeles, CA.
- Developed chaplaincy program for a Senior Community.
- Worked in the Chicago area in Hospice as chaplain and volunteer coordinator.
- Developed two businesses one to help people connect with the Chinese; another to provide professional services to students with Attention Deficit Disorder and their families.
- Founded and coordinated a variety of support groups.
- Play and coach tennis.
- Served on Faculty of DePaul University. Developed and taught course on entrepreneurship.
- Published in the field of non-fiction and poetry. Working on a novel.
- Trained Linguist. Worked for NSA as Chinese linguist, speak Mandarin reasonably well. Proficient in Koine Greek (NT Greek) and some in Hebrew.
- Have three grown children. Two serve Christ in cross-cultural ministries.
- Dramatic experience at all levels.
- General: High energy, enterprising, creative self starter who enjoys establishing new enterprises.